A strong physician-patient relationship helps keep you healthy. Typical Avicenna office visits provide 30 to 60 minutes with your physician.
With email, voice, text, and video, you have access to your physician virtually everywhere.
At Avicenna, physicians work for you.
Direct care is simpler care.
Before insurance companies, there were simply doctors and patients.
Avicenna Direct Care is an Allentown clinic that offers direct primary care (DPC). It’s called “direct” because we answer to you, not an insurance company. Key benefits of membership include:
- Unlimited, unhurried virtual and office with a Board-certified internist (Dr. Mannan), pediatrician (Dr. Malik), or family medicine physician (Dr. Abunamous) plus common tests and procedures, for a monthly fee that’s probably less than your electric bill
- 24/7 phone/text/video/email access
- Online scheduling for same- or next-day office appointments
- No copay, cost-sharing, or deductibles for routine care
- Cancel without penalty if our practice is not right for you
Why do I need “direct care?”
You don’t need to worry about a deductible, co-pay or coinsurance for any services included in your monthly fee. Being able to contact us when you need to, with both in-person and virtual options for care, can pay big dividends for your health.
We also offer discounted prices (at significant member discounts) for lab work, imaging like X-rays, and common in-office procedures not covered by the membership fee.
With 24/7 access to your personal internist for adults and pediatrician for the kids, Avicenna membership is ideal for families! (And great for everyone else, too.)
If you need services that we don’t provide, we’ll help you find them, and coordinate your care. We look forward to helping you feel your best and preserve your health for years to come.