A strong physician-patient relationship helps create good health. Avicenna office visits typically offer 30 to 60 minutes with the physician.
By leveraging email, phone, text, and video, you have access to your physician virtually everywhere.
At Avicenna, physicians work for you.
Direct care is simpler care.
Before insurance companies, there were just doctors and patients.
Decisions about primary care (routine prevention, diagnosis, and treatment) are best made by patients and physicians — without a middleman.
Avicenna Direct Care is a new Allentown clinic that offers direct primary care (DPC). It’s called “direct” because we answer to you, not an insurance company. Key benefits of membership include:
- Unlimited, unhurried office and virtual visits to a Board-certified internist (Dr. Mannan) or pediatrician (Dr. Malik), as well as many common tests and procedures, for one monthly fee that’s probably less than your electric bill
- 24/7 phone/text/video/email access to us from wherever you are
- Schedule same- or next-day office appointments online
- No copay, cost-sharing, or deductibles to meet for routine care
- Cancel without penalty if our practice is not right for you
Why do I need “direct care?”
You don’t need to worry about a deductible, co-pay or coinsurance for any services included in your monthly fee. Being able to contact us at any time, and to see us whenever you need to, can pay big dividends for your health.
We also offer discounted prices (at significant member discounts) for lab work, imaging like X-rays, and common in-office procedures not covered by the membership fee.
With 24/7 access to your personal internist for adults and pediatrician for the kids, Avicenna membership is ideal for families! (And great for everyone else, too.)
If you need services that we don’t provide, we’ll help you find them, and coordinate your care. We look forward to helping you feel your best and preserve your health for years to come.